Monday, October 24, 2011

What do you need?

Our team project is going well and we have finished all the research necessary to complete the report, we just need to meet up and actually write it which we will do tomorrow or Wednesday. I haven’t started my resume and cover letter yet, but plan on using a resume I created last year to apply for a job and editing it with updated work experience, so it shouldn’t be too difficult. For my CWC documents, I have a whole pile of reading to do about branding and internship programs so that I can create my marketing campaign for Equality Utah’s internship program they want to create at Westminster. I will need to complete all this reading (about 100 pages) before I can start thinking through the content and design of my publications, which I expect to be very time consuming. I’m glad that I don’t have to have all the drafts done by that 9th as I thought before, because that would be a very difficult deadline to make.
I feel like I’m pretty well prepared to complete my assignments, all I need is more time. If anything it would be helpful to have lab time at the end of classes so that we can work on it and get advice from you, because if I need help I honestly don’t have any time that I would be able to meet with you to get it. As it is I’m already having to leave class early some days to get all my work done for this class and others. I was a little frustrated that we are also expected to do the design side ourselves, but I have a design class this semester and feel like I have the skills to complete at least satisfactory designs (especially with the help of the branding guide they gave me), if I have the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment